Instagram | Terms and Conditions
Content featured on the website is pulled via (geo)tagged photo and videos utilizing the Instagram API.
The Hendrick’s Hotel will not display any content of any user who has set their profile to “private”. No content visible on the website will be used in any of The Hendrick’s Hotel marketing or advertising activities without the explicit permission of the Instagram user.
1. Content Guidelines
The Hendrick’s Hotel reserves the right not to post your photo if it contains any of the following types of content or violates our website guide lines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory photos, or other images not suitable for a public forum
- Content that infringes or may infringe on third party rights including without limitation any copyright, name, trademark, logo, trade dress, or other personal or proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, charities, slogans, political, or religious statements), or be otherwise objectionable.
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other hotels, offers, or websites
- Photos containing email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Photos containing pictures of faces or other personally identifiable information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
2. Content Removal Options
We respect your right to privacy. Should you wish to remove your content from the website, please send an e-mail to email@example.com including:
- Instagram Username
- First Name
- Content that you want to remove
- Additional comments
Please allow for up to 2-3 business days for your content to be removed.